Terms Of Service
1. GENERAL TERMS
- I might record the drawing process and post it on my Instagram.
- Prices are subject to change based on your order.
- I may incorporate a barely visible signature/logo to the artwork.
- I have the right to reject any order that I do not feel comfortable drawing for any reason.
- All commissions must be paid 50% upfront. For bigger pieces (200$+), I can agree to split the payment per milestone.
- Don't send me any money before I have agreed to give you a slot and requested you to send me the payment.
- You will receive the final high resolution artwork once the final payment is made.
- PayPal invoices are used for all payments.
- You will receive a sketch first to make sure you’re happy with the concept. I will only progress further once the sketch is approved!
- The amount of reviews depend on the complexity of the work and fixes requested.
- You will received a watermarked sample once the painting is finished, to make sure you like it or need some final touches!
- Standard delivery time varies between 1 week to 4 weeks depending on factors such demand, complexity of commissioned piece, other work, health, etc.
- You will be given an estimate delivery time, if anything that may slow the process comes up, you will be informed immediately.
- Once the piece is finished you will receive the full-resolution image. Note that there is no physical product.
- You may ask for major fixes during the sketch phase and minor fixes before receiving the final artwork (no pose changes at the end!)
- You have the right to ask for 3 major or minor fixes during the sketch phase and 3 minor adjustments once the drawing is done.
- A fee will be added if you want something out of agreed scope changed on the final drawing – unless a misunderstanding from my side has been made.
- If you wish for me to change something in the drawing you have previously been satisfied with, I will charge you a fee to change it. The amount of the extra charge depends on the change you want me to make.
6. COPYRIGHT / USAGE POLICY
- I, the artist, claim the rights to the produced drawing, not the buyer. Therefore I am allowed to use the copyrighted artwork to:
- Promote myself with it everywhere
- Display it everywhere to my liking
- Post it wherever I want
- The buyer is allowed to:
- Use the commissioned piece for personal use unless agreed otherwise.
- Print the artwork and claim the character(s) as their own, but not the artwork itself.
- Use the artwork to promote themselves. You are not forced to give me credit when you post it but it is very appreciated.
- The following is considered copyright infringement:
- Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially - means making money off it in any way.
- Claiming the artwork as your own
- Removing my signature from the artwork
I reserve the full rights to the image and it's use/distribution unless otherwise agreed upon (rights to the image for your own non-personal use may be purchased).
7. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- I will do everything I can to make my customers happy!
- If you have a problem with anything in regards to the commissioned piece please tell me right away so we can find a solution together.
8. REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
- The buyer is not allowed a refund once I started working on the commission.
- If for any reason I am unable to start your commission you will receive a full refund.